SPADONI&CANNONI
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.
SPADONI&CANNONI

Free wargamers and Rules&Games

Non sei connesso Connettiti o registrati

armies in different eras

2 partecipanti

Andare in basso  Messaggio [Pagina 1 di 1]

1armies in different eras Empty armies in different eras Dom Nov 06, 2011 11:14 am

Hunwolf

Hello, Friends,
I had posted this on the yahoo-Armati-Side bevore. In Germany, we handle this questions very easy. But I think it is important to know, whats the handling is in the other countries and clubs.

Is there an agreement, for using some special armies in two eras? By the scythians in the rulebook is a special permission for that. What is the handling with the Celts? According to rule book they belong to Age of Empire, but they played a role already in former times, particularly in Italy, and should also be approved for Antiquity. Likewise the Iberians and early Germans,(same era-sharing) as well as the Lydians, which should belong to Biblical and Antiquity. Exists here a kind agreement,for tournaments, or it will be always a decision of the organisator?
And: for the Early Etruscans are prescribed M2CH. From which dealer I can get those? With greek style? Or would nobody disturb itself to it, if I will exchanges them against HC with the same fihting values?

Martin

2armies in different eras Empty Re: armies in different eras Dom Nov 06, 2011 9:32 pm

Talbot

Talbot

-
for the Early Etruscans are prescribed M2CH. From which dealer I can get those? With greek style? Or would nobody disturb itself to it, if I will exchanges them against HC with the same fihting values?

- I'm not so expert to answer the first question; about the second, look at these beautiful Etruscan bronzes:

- Mars on the chariot: ( did Etruscan play WG ? Shocked Shocked )

armies in different eras 701010

- Mars on the horse:

- armies in different eras 701510

- more : http://www.il-girasole.com/bronzes2.htm

- Servus ! Very Happy

Torna in alto  Messaggio [Pagina 1 di 1]